Download Our Free Ebook Building A Cheapest Gaming PC in 2021
Download Our Free Computer User And Troubleshooting Guide
Download Our Free Boot-able Hard Drive Wiper
How To Use Zorro Drive Wiper To Wipe Any Hard Disk Drive, Hybrid Drive Or SSD
- WARNING. IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIPE ALL THE DRIVES CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER INCLUDING USB FLASH DRIVES AND EXTERNAL USB DRIVES. Please disconnect all drives that do not need to be wiped.
- Subscribe to our mailing list and download Zorro Drive Wiper iso image and Balena Etcher software. The links for download will be sent to your email
- Install Balena Etcher. Plug your USB Flash Drive into the computer.
- Select the Zorro Drive Wiper iso image by navigating to your Download folder
- Select the USB Flash Drive if it is different than chosen by default
- Restart your computer and make it boot from the USB Flash Drive. You may need to press F9, F10, F11 or F12 to select the Flash Drive to boot from.
- If the computer does not boot from it restart the computer and just after it restarts go to BIOS (UEFI) by pressing F1, F2, F3 or F4.
- Disable Secure Boot, Save settings and reboot.
- When Zorro Drive Wiper starts you will see a dialog screen with connected drives.
- WARNING. IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIPE ALL DRIVES CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER INCLUDING USB FLASH DRIVES. You need to disconnect all the drives that you do not need to be wiped.
- Press Enter. It will wipe drives one by one and will record a confirmation to the drive that the data has been wiped.
Doy you need help with computers. Please fill in the form below and we will do our best to help you