Doy you need help with computers. Please fill in the form below and we will do our best to help you
Download Our Free Ebook Building A Cheapest Gaming PC in 2021
Download Our Free Computer User And Troubleshooting Guide
Download Our Free Boot-able Hard Drive Wiper
How To Use Zorro Drive Wiper To Wipe Any Hard Disk Drive, Hybrid Drive Or SSD
- WARNING. IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIPE ALL THE DRIVES CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER INCLUDING USB FLASH DRIVES AND EXTERNAL USB DRIVES. Please disconnect all drives that do not need to be wiped.
- Subscribe to our mailing list and download Zorro Drive Wiper iso image and Balena Etcher software. The links for download will be sent to your email
- Install Balena Etcher. Plug your USB Flash Drive into the computer.
- Select the Zorro Drive Wiper iso image by navigating to your Download folder
- Select the USB Flash Drive if it is different than chosen by default
- Restart your computer and make it boot from the USB Flash Drive. You may need to press F9, F10, F11 or F12 to select the Flash Drive to boot from.
- If the computer does not boot from it restart the computer and just after it restarts go to BIOS (UEFI) by pressing F1, F2, F3 or F4.
- Disable Secure Boot, Save settings and reboot.
- When Zorro Drive Wiper starts you will see a dialog screen with connected drives.
- WARNING. IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIPE ALL DRIVES CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER INCLUDING USB FLASH DRIVES. You need to disconnect all the drives that you do not need to be wiped.
- Press Enter. It will wipe drives one by one and will record a confirmation to the drive that the data has been wiped.